1.Bangladesh: Visa not required
Bhutanese do not require VISA for entry into India. However, one needs to be in possession of any of the following identity documents to establish his/her identity as a Bhutanese citizen:
- Bhutanese Passport
- Bhutanese Citizenship Certificate
- Voter Identification Card issued by the Election Commission of Bhutan
- For Children between the age of 10-18, Photo ID issued by the Principal of the School, if accompanied by parents having valid documents. No such document is required for children below the age of 10 Years.
A citizen of Bhutan must be in possession of a valid passport while entering/exiting India from/to a place other than Bhutan.
***A citizen of Bhutan must have a passport and visa for India if he/she is entering India from China, Macau, Hong Kong, Pakistan and Maldives.
3. Maldives: Visa on arrival for 30 days
4. Nepal: Visa on arrival. Passport with minimum 6 months’ validity
5. Sri Lanka:
Official: ETA Diplomatic and Official Form
Entry Visa Form- B for Long- term visa along with the prior approval from Immigration Authority in Sri Lanka.
Tourist visa: eta.gov.lk