Administration and Finance Division
|Head||:Mr. Pema Wangchuk|
|Phone||:+975-2-322324 Ext. 150|
The Administration and Finance Division provides support in the general administration, personnel and Financial Management of the Ministry. The division has three sections:
- Prepare budget in coordination with the Department, Missions & Embassies.
- Analyze budget in discussion with the head of Departments, Missions & Embassies.
- Negotiate budget with the Ministry of Finance
- Facilitate release of funds, authorization of payments and control of expenditure
- Submit financial reports
- Take care of bookkeeping and cash handling
- Maintain Project accounts
- Facilitate audit action.
Human Resource Management & Development Section
- Maintain and update personnel information and records of all the staff under the Ministry
- Processe recruitment, promotion, transfer, training, leave, retirement and superannuation cases.
- Tackle staff welfare and grievances issues.
General Administration and Procurement Section
- Provide general administrative support services
- Provide procurement services based on the necessary requirement of all the Departments and Divisions in the Ministry.
- Ticketing for officials traveling abroad on training, meeting, seminar etc.
- Monitor the proper use of the Pool vehicles for protocol and officials purposes.
- Involve in tendering for any kind of procurement.