1. All foreign nationals/citizens applying for admission to University of Delhi are required to apply through the Foreign Students’ Registry (FSR) office only. This is applicable even if the concerned foreign student has given qualifying examination from an Indian Board/University.
2. All students seeking admission to University of Delhi are strongly advised not to use the services of third party/agents/admission service firms.
University of Delhi has not authorized any agency/individual/agent to act on its behalf and /or to charge any fee from prospective students.
Applications/inquires received through middlemen/ third party will not be entertained and will be categorically rejected.
3. In case of foreign nationals who have appeared for qualifying examination from an Indian Board/ University, Pt. No. 1 above, are advised as follows:
(a) For admission to Under-Graduate Programme:
Those foreign nationals who have appeared for Grade 12 Examination from an Indian Board will be required to meet the cut-off scores declared by University of Delhi for admission to various-graduate programmes, and/or will be required to appear for the entrance test, if applicable.
(b) For admission to Post-Graduate Programme:
Those foreign students who have graduated from an Indian University will be required to appear for the test for admission to the post-graduate programmes of University of Delhi, if applicable.
Foreign Students under category 3 (a) and 3 (b) above should fill up the college/ Department form in addition to the Foreign Students’ Application Form of FSR office (downloadable).
4. The students should complete the Application Form and attach 4 copies of all documents required as per the guidelines and post the same to this office (Foreign Students’ Registry (FSR), Room No. 11, First Floor, Conference Centre, University of Delhi – 110007) or submit the form through the Embassy in Delhi.
5. The students are advised to contact the Indian Embassy in the country for information regarding Scholarships (such as Indian Council for Cultural Relations).
6. For any further clarification, they may write to Deputy Dean (Foreign Student) or e-mail at fsr_du @ yahoo.com
Detailed information and relevant forms are available on the official website of the University of Delhi: www.du.ac.in (>Student > Foreign Students). The Ministry may wish to arrange to widely disseminate the information so that prospective students and parents are aware of the process and the application deadlines.