1. All foreign nationals/citizens applying for admission to University of Delhi are required to apply through the Foreign Student’s Registry (FSR) office only. This is applicable even if the concerned foreign student has given the qualifying examination from an Indian Board/University.
2. All students seeking admission to University of Delhi are strongly advised not to use the service of third party/agents/admission service firms.
University of Delhi has not authorized any agency/individual/agent to act on its behalf and / or to charge any fee from prospective students.
Applications/inquires received through middlemen/third party will not be entertained and will be categorically rejected.
3. In case of foreign nationals who have appeared for qualifying examination from an Indian Board/University, in addition to Pt. No. 1 Above, are advised as follows:
(a). For admission to Under-Graduate Programme:
Those foreign nationals who have appeared for Grade 12 examination from an Indian Board will be required to meet the cut-off scores declared by University of Delhi for admission to various under-graduate programmes, and/or will be required to appear for the entrance test, if applicable.
(b). For admission to post-Graduate Programme:
Those foreign students who have graduated from an Indian University will be required to appear for the entrance test for admission to the graduate programmes of University of Delhi, if applicable.
Foreign Students under category 3 (a) and 3 (b) above should fill up the College/Department form in addition to the Foreign Students’ Application Form of FSR office (downloadable).
4. The student should complete the Application Form and attach 4 copies of all the documents required as per the guidelines and post the same to this office Foreign Students’ Registry (FSR), C/o Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi Room No. 33, IInd Floor, Delhi- 1100007) or submit the form through the Royal Bhutanese Embassy in Delhi.
5. The Students are advised to contact the Indian Embassy in the country fir information regarding Scholarships (such as Indian Council for Cultural Relations).
6. For any further clarification, they may write to this office at the above address or e-mail at fsr_du @ yahoo.com
7. The students may also be advised to submit the application form latest by 30th April 2011) for examinations which are recognized (list available on http:/www.du.ac.in/fileadmin/DU/students/Pdf/du/fsaexamlist.pdf)and 31st March 2011 for those examinations which are not in the above list.
8. In addition to the requirements of Delhi University outlined above, the following documents are required by the Royal Bhutanese Embassy, New Delhi from the students to facilitate their admission in colleges under Delhi University:
* Copy of citizenship identity card
* Character certificate issued by the institute last attended
* Copies of Class X academic transcripts
* Copies of Class XII academic transcripts
* An application addressed to the First Secretary, Royal Bhutanese Embassy, New Delhi specifying your choices of three colleges in the order of preference and the field of study to be pursued
All the above documents are required to be produced in original at the time of reporting to RBE, New Delhi.
9. For various courses offered by colleges under Delhi University, visit the DU website mentioned above.
10. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Royal Bhutanese Embassy, New Delhi only facilitates admission as service to the students. The right to admission is reserved by the respective colleges.
11. For further information, contact Royal Bhutanese Embassy, New Delhi at 00-91-11-26889808 or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thimphu at 02-323459.