This is to kindly inform the Bhutanese travelling to Australia on the changes introduced by the Government of Australia on the new visa forms. From 23 March 2013, the below offshore processed subclasses will be repealed and DIAC will not accept new applications for the following visas:
• Tourist visa (subclass 676)
• Business (short Stay) visa (Subclass 456)
• Medical Treatment (short stay) visa (subclass 675)
• Medical Treatment (long stay) visa (subclass 685)
• Electronic Travel Authority (visitor) (subclass 976)
• Electronic Travel Authority (business – short validity) (subclass 977)
• Electronic Travel Authority (business – long validity) (subclass 956).
Please visit website http://www.immi.gov.au/visas/visitor/ for further information regarding the new subclasses and new application forms.
Hence it is requested that the travelers visit the website to avoid any confusion.