Find the latest bookmaker offers available across all uk gambling sites Read the reviews and compare sites to quickly discover the perfect account for you.
Breaking News

Consular Services

Issuance of Emergency Passport:

  • For the NewBorn, emergency passport with one month validity will be issued after submitting the following documents:
    1. Birth certificate from the hospital (English version)
    2. Valid passport copies of both the parents. 
    3. Recent passport size photo of the child. 
    4. THB 400 will be levied as a fee. 
  •  For lost/stolen/damage, emergency passport with one month validity will be issued; In the event that a passport is lost or stolen while abroad, you must immediately report to the police in that country and contact the nearest Bhutanese embassy. A copy of the police report must be submitted along with the application form. In the event that a passport is damaged, the damaged passport must be submitted along with the application form.  THB 500 will be levied as a fee.

Emergency passports are issued to facilitate the travel back to Bhutan. Therefore, emergency passports should be surrendered to the Mission and Consular Services Division, Department of Protocol, Ministry of Foreign Affairs upon reaching Bhutan.

Attestation of Documents:

Applicant shall:

  • Apply for attestation of document with a duly-filled in Declaration Form. You can download the form here.
  • submit two copies of the document to be attested, of which one shall be retained by the Consular Services at the Embassy.
  • produce original document for verification at the time of attestation.


  1. Embassy shall attest document issued by:
  1. agency of the Royal Government of Bhutan;
  2. non-government agency in Bhutan;
  3. external institution in Bhutan; and
  4. Individuals.
  1. The document issued by a non-government agency, external institution or individual shall, however, be attested only upon notarization from the Public Notary Office in Bhutan.
  2. The Embassy will not attest the original and/or laminated documents. 

Issuance/renewal of passports for Bhutanese residing abroad:

Currently the issuance of Passport/Travel Document is centralized at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thimphu. To apply for a passport, you can either apply online ( or visit the Passport Division, Ministry of Foreign Affairs at Changangkha. You may authorize a family/friend to collect your passport on  your behalf and to post it to your place of residence upon issuance. 

For further details, please visit: