The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the vacancies for the following posts as detailed below:
|Place of Posting||Qualification
|P1-A||Political & International Security Division, Department of Multilateral Affairs, MFA||Minimum of Bachelor Degree||1||In-Service Open Competition as per BCSR 2018 Chapter 13|
|2||Driver-III||O4-A||Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thimphu||Minimum Class VIII with certificate in driving||5||Pre-Service on Regular Recruitment|
Sl. No: 1
Interested in-service civil servants within the same Super Structure Group and who meet the eligibility criteria as per BCSR 2018, Chapter 13, and Clause 13.7 under promotion rules and regulations may apply.
- Applications (mention your email address & Contact number)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae generated from CSIS, RCSC;
- Copies of Academic Transcripts;
- Copies of Training Certificates;
- Copies of Certificates of Merits (if any);
- Performance rating/Assessed Performance Appraisal form (IWP) for the Financial Year 2016-2017 and 2017-2018.
Sl. No: 2
Interested Bhutanese Citizens with minimum required qualification (as specified above) may apply.
- Duly filled RCSC Employment Application form (4/1);
- Certificate in Driving & Driving license;
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts;
- Valid Citizenship Identity;
- Valid Security Clearance certificate (shall be verified online);
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the agency.
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be give preference for the purpose of short-listing.
Therefore application along with the documents must reach the Human Resource Services, Directorate of Services, Ministry of Foreign Affairs latest by 2nd January 2019.
For Further information, please contact HRS, @ 328172/328183 during office hours.