MFA/DS/HRS/28/2018/2914 August 6, 2018
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is pleased to announce the vacancies for the following posts as detailed below:
|Sl||Position Title||P. Level||Slots||Place of Posting||Qualification Requirement||Remarks|
|1||Chief of Division||P1-A||1||Regional Organizations Division, Department of SAARC & Regional Organizations, MFA, Thimphu.||Minimum of Bachelors Degree||In-service Open Competition as per the Chapter 13, Section 13.7 of the BCSR 2018.|
|2||Drivers-III||O4-A||5||Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Thimphu||Minimum Class VIII with certificate in driving||Pre-service on Regular Recruitment.|
|3||Valet-IV||O4-A||1||Raven Guest House, Dept. of Protocol, MFA, Thimphu||Minimum Class X pass||On Consolidated Contract for 2 years, subject to extension based on performance|
|4||House Keeper||GSP-II||1||Raven Guest House, Dept. of Protocol, MFA, Thimphu||Nil||On Contract (under GES) for 2 years subject to extension based on performance|
Sl. No: 1
Interested in-service civil servants within the same Super Structure Group and who meet the eligibility criteria as per BCSR 2018, Chapter 13, and Clause 13.7.4 under Promotion Rules and Regulations may apply along with the following documents.
- Application (mention your email address & Contact number;
- Updated Curriculum Vitae generated from CSIS, RCSC;
- Copies of academic transcripts;
- Copies of training certificates;
- Copies of certificates of merit (if any);
- Performance rating/assessed Performance Appraisal form (IWP) for the Financial Year 2016-2017 & 2015-2016.
Sl. 2, 3 & 4
Interested Bhutanese Citizen with minimum required qualification (as specified above) may apply for Driver (regular) or contract service with the following Documents.
- Duly filled RCSC employment Application form (4/1);
- Certificate in driving & driving license (applying for the post of driver);
- Academic certificate and transcripts;
- Valid Citizenship Identity;
- Valid Security Clearance certificate (shall be verified online);
- Valid Medical Fitness Certificate;
- No Objection Certificate from the agency (for civil servants outside of the MFA).
Applicants with relevant qualification/training and work experience shall be give preference for the purpose of short-listing.
Therefore, the following documents must reach the Human Resource Services, Directorate of Services, Ministry of Foreign Affairs latest by 20th August, 2018.
For further information, please contact HRO, MFA @ 328172/328183 during office hours.