Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Need Help

Lost passport

If you have lost your passport, you need to do the following:

  1. Lodge a police report with the local police immediately.
  2. contact/visit the nearest Bhutanese Embassy/mission with the police report, two recent passport-sized photographs, a copy of your citizenship Identity card and a copy of your lost passport (details of it if a copy is not available)
  • For Bhutanese who are tourists, our Embassy will issue an emergency passport as a one-time travel document to enable you to return to Bhutan after your particulars have been verified. The emergency application fee is NU. 1000. For Bhutanese who are working or studying in the country, our Embassy will assist you in your application for a new passport.

Check Also

Press Release

Hon’ble Foreign Minister (Dr.) Tandi Dorji, arrived in New York yesterday to participate in the ...